These are loans that are developed to assist the value chain players in the business of manufacturing, stocking, importing, exporting, and selling agricultural inputs and equipment.
Kilimo Biashara Loan - Agribusiness
The loan beneficiaries include but are not limited to agro-dealers, agro-processors, agro-inputs manufacturers and agro-importers and -exporters. Credit facility to facilitate agribusiness enterprises by agro-dealers, importers, agro-processors and input manufacturers, etc., to finance business working capital and operational needs.
- Loan amounts depend on individual requirements and the ability to repay
- The maximum repayment period is three years
- Access to the region's most competitive loan rates
- Training and mentorship programmes
- Be account and non-account holders with Equity Bank
- Loan purpose for financing business working capital and operational needs
- Demonstrate ability to repay
- Must have relevant business licences, such as Licence by KEPHIS (Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service) and PCPB (Pest Control Products Board) for stockists already in Agri-business (business existence of 1 year).
Enter your email to add this to your favourites
Kilimo Biashara Loan - Small Scale
The purpose of the Small Scale Kilimo Biashara Loan is to finance the purchase of farm inputs such as certified seeds, fertilizers, chemicals, machinery hiring, labour and harvesting costs.
Kilimo Maendeleo Loan
This loan is a credit facility to help farmers to undertake farm developments such as construction of farm houses, zero grazing yards, biogas plants, purchase of motor vehicles, land, etc., and to meet social development needs.
Kilimo Kisasa Loan
The target beneficiaries of this product are small holder and commercial farmers. Kilimo Kisasa is a credit product specially designed to cater for modern agricultural tools and equipment.
Kilimo Supa Loan
Kilimo Supa is designed to expand and deliver innovative financial services to the small scale and medium agricultural producers, agribusinesses and agriculture based entrepreneurs.
Farm Inputs Loan
The target beneficiaries of this product are farmers operating monthly remittance accounts with EBL. This credit facility helps farmers purchase farm inputs, and other farming and social economic needs.
Commercial Agriculture Loan
The target beneficiaries of this product are the medium and large scale farmers irrespective of their nature of farming; from large-scale agricultural-based organizations to medium and large agricultural traders and processors.