The target beneficiaries of this product are small holder and commercial farmers. Kilimo Kisasa is a credit product specially designed to cater for modern agricultural tools and equipment.
Kilimo Kisasa Loan
- These will include but not limited to: irrigation equipment, green houses, spraying equipment etc.
- Loan amount depends on the individual requirements and ability to repay
- Minimum amount: Ksh30,000
- All loans will be repaid in a period of not more than 24 months depending on the crop cycle; a shorter repayment period is always encouraged
- Access to the region's most competitive loan rates
- Training and mentorship programmes
- Available to account holders in Equity Bank
- The beneficially is required to contribute 20% of the project cost while the Bank finances the remaining 80%
Enter your email to add this to your favourites
Kilimo Biashara Loan - Small Scale
The purpose of the Small Scale Kilimo Biashara Loan is to finance the purchase of farm inputs such as certified seeds, fertilizers, chemicals, machinery hiring, labour and harvesting costs.
Kilimo Biashara Loan - Agribusiness
These are loans that are developed to assist the value chain players in the business of manufacturing, stocking, importing, exporting, and selling agricultural inputs and equipment.
Kilimo Maendeleo Loan
This loan is a credit facility to help farmers to undertake farm developments such as construction of farm houses, zero grazing yards, biogas plants, purchase of motor vehicles, land, etc., and to meet social development needs.
Kilimo Supa Loan
Kilimo Supa is designed to expand and deliver innovative financial services to the small scale and medium agricultural producers, agribusinesses and agriculture based entrepreneurs.
Farm Inputs Loan
The target beneficiaries of this product are farmers operating monthly remittance accounts with EBL. This credit facility helps farmers purchase farm inputs, and other farming and social economic needs.
Commercial Agriculture Loan
The target beneficiaries of this product are the medium and large scale farmers irrespective of their nature of farming; from large-scale agricultural-based organizations to medium and large agricultural traders and processors.