To pay your taxes at an Equity Bank branch, all you need is an e-slip from KRA and the amount you require to pay. The e-slips are obtained from KRA offices.
Process of paying your taxes:
- Walk into any Equity Bank branch near you.
- Present your e-slip and the amount you would like to pay to the cashier.
- The cashier will use your e-slip number and the amount to effect the payment.
- You will then be issued with a receipt confirming the payment.
- There are no charges for payment of taxes.
You can pay your taxes through:
- Equity Bank cheques
- Bankers Cheques from other banks
- Cheques guaranteed by KRA