- How do I confirm that a certain Equity Agent is legitimate?
- The outlet should be branded with the official Equity Agent colours
- The outlet should have a 6 digit code clearly displayed
- The outlet should have an Agency accreditation certificate from Equity Bank
- The outlet should have a transaction register book, duly branded with the Equity logo
- The outlet should have a white plastic sign with the Equity Agent logo
- What should I do when in doubt over Agency Banking authenticity?
When in doubt, get in touch with your nearest branch or call our dedicated 24 hour Contact Centre using any of the below numbers;
- In the event that I am unhappy, how do I get assisted and where can I report my disappointment or seek help?
In case of any dissatisfaction, queries or disputes, please do not hesitate to report the Agent to your nearest branch or call our dedicated 24 hour contact centre using any of the numbers below:
- Is making a transaction at an Agent location secure?
Transacting at an Agent location is extremely secure and therefore you have no reason to feel uneasy about visiting an Agent. An SMS confirmation of the transaction that includes a reference number in case of any queries (This is for customers that transact using their mobile phone on Eazzy 247) or;
- A printed receipt confirming the status of the transaction (This is for customers that transact using their Equity Bank debit cards).
- These transaction alerts are generated by Equity Bank and hence confirm that the Agent has processed the transaction successfully.