- Do I need a bank account to send money?
No, you can send money without holding a bank account.
- When will the money be available to the receiver?
Immediately* after you have completed the transaction.
- Does the beneficiary have to pay fees?
No, all fees are paid by the sender.
- What do I need to communicate to the beneficiary?
Sending country/city of origin
Amount sent in local currency
- Do I need to add a test question?
Yes, any transfer to Africa needs a test question for security reasons.
- Do I need to provide the 10 digit number (known as MTCN) to collect money?
Yes, Since its mandatory
- What do I need to collect my money?
Name of the sender
Country/city of transfer’s origin
Expected amount of money to be received
Valid ID and test question answer
- Do I need a proper form of ID to collect my money?
Yes, normally a passport, national ID or driver’s licence.
- Do I need to have a bank account to collect my money?
No, you receive the money in cash.
- Do I need to pay a fee when collecting my money?
No, all fees have been paid for by the sender.