- How do I pay my taxes at Equity Bank?
To pay your taxes at an Equity Bank branch, all you need is an E-slip from KRA and the amount you require to pay. The E-slips are obtained from KRA offices.
- What is the process of paying my taxes?
- Walk into any Equity Bank branch near you.
- Present your E-slip and the amount you would like to pay to the cashier.
- The cashier will use your e-slip number and the amount to effect the payment.
- You will then be issued with a receipt confirming the payment.
- What taxes can I pay at Equity Bank?
- You can pay all taxes including customs and excise duty.
- From which channels can I pay my taxes?
Payment of taxes can be done at any of our branches.
- If I need to make an inquiry at the Bank, who can I consult?
Our customer service officers and the branch manager are always at hand to help you.
- What is the acceptable mode of payment?
You can pay your taxes through;
- Equity Bank Cheques
- Bankers Cheques from other banks
- Cheques guaranteed by KRA