- Why should I use MoneyGram?
It is a fast, safe, easy, reliable and convenient way to send or receive money in minutes around the world.
- How do I send Money using MoneyGram?
- Bring some identification e.g. Passport and fill in a short simple form
- Pay the amount of money you want to send plus the MoneyGram service fee
- You will be given a MoneyGram reference number
- Contact the person receiving the money and give them this number
- What am I required to have to receive Money via MoneyGram?
- Request the money transfer reference number from the sender
- Visit an Equity Bank Branch with the acceptable identification with you
- Provide the reference number and complete a simple form
- Issued with the money in local currency
- MoneyGram/Western Union Self-Funding
- What is the Process I need to follow to send money into my account?
- Send money via MoneyGram/Western Union using the names appearing on your Equity account.
- Visit the Equity Bank limited website and fill the Western Union self-funding form.
- Scan and send the form to the
- Who is eligible for using the MoneyGram/Western Union Self-Funding service?
Kenyans living in the Diaspora and have an account with Equity Bank Limited.