PayPal Withdraw Service
PayPal Registeration Userguide download
What is the Equity Bank Withdraw Service with PayPal?
- The Equity Bank Withdraw Service with PayPal allows you, a Kenyan PayPal account holder, to withdraw funds paid into your PayPal account to your Equity Bank account.
- The Withdraw service is exclusive to Equity Bank customers.
- The Withdraw service is available to both Individual and Business customers with an active qualifying Equity Bank account. Qualifying account are most Equity Bank transactional accounts in KES,USD, GBP or EUR excluding credit cards.
- When withdrawing funds from your PayPal account, you are required to specify the U.S. Dollar amount you want to withdraw. If your account contains funds in a different currency, PayPal will auto-convert those funds into U.S. Dollars during the withdrawal process.
- Equity Bank has a $10,000 USD transaction limit.
- Kenyan Shilling is not a PayPal supported currency.
The Equity Bank withdrawal service with PayPal works as follows:
- Visit the Equity Bank Website www.ke.equitybankgroup.com
- Click on the money transfer section at the top right hand corner
- Select PayPal
- If you do not have a PayPal account, click on ‘sign up for PayPal account’ and complete the process
- If you have a PayPal account and you would like to withdraw money to your Equity Bank Account click on ‘withdraw your money’
- With your portal user name and password, log in to the site. If you are new, click register and follow the process of registration (the registration Process is a one-time process)
- On the menu click "Banking services"
- Enter your nominated bank account and click "Link Account"
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the official cell phone number maintained by Equity Bank for the nominated account
- Enter the OTP and click "Confirm OTP"
- If successful, a confirmation message will be displayed “Account has been successfully linked. Enjoy our Online Banking services"
- On the menu list click "PayPal Services"
- Enter your PayPal email address, select the bank account added in step 4 above and click "Link Account"
- You will be redirected to PayPal window pop up. Key in your PayPal Account Password and click "Authorize"
- You will be redirected back to your Equity Bank website page with a message “Your PayPal account has been successfully Linked”
PayPal Balance Enquiry
- On the PayPal Services Menu, click "My PayPal Balance"
- Select your linked PayPal account and click "Submit request"
- Your PayPal account balance will be displayed
PayPal Withdrawal Process
- On the PayPal Services Menu, click "Withdraw Service"
- Select your PayPal account linked previously"
- Key in the amount to withdraw. The amount must be less than or equal to your PayPal Account Balance
- Click "Accept"
- You will receive a message “"Your PayPal withdrawal of amount X was successful". Your bank account will be credited within one (1) business day”
View the Terms and Conditions for the Equity Bank Withdraw service with PayPal